Monday, March 23, 2020

A MORNING PRAYER


A MORNING PRAYER
God my Father believes in me
Dear God my Father, You believe in me,
You made me, I believe in You and
I believe that You are close to me.
I believe that wherever I go, You go.
I believe that You will be with
me all through this day.

God my Father trusts me.
Dear God my Father, You trust me.
You have given me many gifts, family, friends, talents. I depend on You
For everything, adn so I trust You
completely. Without You I can do
nothing.

God my Father loves me.
Dear God my Father, You have known
me and loved me from eternity.
You love me with a greater love 
than I could ever imagine.
I love You in return because You
first loved me.

Lord Jesus, my Brother, You said "Just
as I have loved you, you also
must love one another."  Let me
prove my love for Your Father and
mine by seeing and serving You in
all the people I meet today.

                Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment